Skip to main content

August Crammer -- au revoir -- next one is Easter

I've just closed the window on the last live webinar for the August crammer course. The students have been inundated with Dos and Don'ts from examiner's reports, mark schemes, and my own experience on "the other side".

Even before the week had ended, people were asking when I'm next offering the course. That would be the Easter holidays next year, 2017.

Easter is really late this year, so a crammer at that point will really be the final polishing before exams start in May. If you want to get a head start on what to study, then buy my revision guide: there are plenty of examples there of good practice, tips for revision, and ways to improve your writing in advance of taking the crammer.

Buy it here from Amazon, either as a Kindle book or paperback: http://tinyurl.com/hr8bmyl

What would it add to your child's study to attend the crammer if you've got the book? New examples, for one. A chance to have homework and questions marked by me, with my examiner's eye. And some things that I can't print in the book, but I'll tell you off the record.

Anyway, the registration form is already prepped for accepting the fifteen students I teach in my live crammer at Easter time, so if you want to be sure of a place, register now.

Easter 2017 Crammer Course: Daily from 10th-13th and 18th-21st April for a total of eight classes. Cost £80. Tentative timing is 3 pm.


Comments