Skip to main content

New Course Announced for the Summer

If you're taking the CIE exam in the autumn, or you are expecting a full timetable in term time, then you might want to be one of fifteen students who takes my live, online crammer starting the 22nd of August.

Live and Online iGCSE Revision with Dreaming Spires

For eight straight days (22nd-31st, not counting weekends), we will meet for one hour from 7 pm UK time, when I will go through a set of past papers, question by question. I'll tell you how an examiner views answers, and the best way to save time while honing down to the nub of question in the most efficient manner.

The format will be just like my revision guide, but with new examples, and of course, you will have my direct input into your child's work. At the end of the eight days, I will mark a mock exam for you.

Click on the registration tab to reserve your place today.

Comments